Products can be returned if the information supplied on our website is incorrect, which is extremely rare as we take enormous care and triple check all details we provide.
A product cannot be returned if:
1. You misread the product specifications on our website.
2. You made incorrect assumptions about the product (including size, installation, illumination and electrical configurations).
3. You changed your mind (including disapproval of colour or size).
Products returned will be refunded minus a minimum 25% restocking fee. The request for return must be made within 30 days of the payment date and the refund will be provided after confirmation that the products have been returned in original new condition and with the original unmarked packaging.
A product cannot be returned if it is:
2. Subject to production assembly and/or powdercoating after purchase and prior to shipping (including but not limited to certain lamp posts, coach lights, battens, pendants and sconces).
3. Scratched, marked or otherwise modified.
The colour shown on your computer screen may differ slightly from the real life colour. This is entirely normal and is not a valid reason for return.
To initiate a return claim please use our Contact Us page to let us know of the issue. Once we confirm that a return or exchange should occur, you will be sent instructions as to the return process. Please do not send the item back without instructions as we have a number of warehouses and need to track your item.